Friday, June 12, 2009

My First Week of Classes

My first week of classes was exciting. At first I was very nervous, but now I feel much better. UNO is very big, so I have been walking a lot. Everybody in here is very nice. All my classmates are very nice. My teacher is funny and she is very nice too. I now know how different college is from High School.
I really liked my speech class. I now we have to do a lot of projects and speeches too, but I think I will be ok. Like I said before my professor s very nice. I've been geting to know a lot of people, and I have more friends than before. I am so happy that I am in the Summer Scholars Program.
Also Maria and all the people from Summer Scholars have been very suporting and they help us a lot. This is my first week and the time is just flying. I hope I enjoy each and every day, and I know that I will. And the last thing I want to say is that I love to be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment