Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Residence Life with Summer Scholars

The week at the Sott Residence Hall was a very good experience for me. I got to know more all the summer scholars students. I was away from home, sometimes when I had free-time I just take the time to do my homework and call my Mom. I did miss all my family, but I had a great time.

The experience of sharing suites with other three girls scared me at first, but when I got to know them better, it was great. We used to talk until like one in the morning, but we were doing our assignments too. We talk about our families and what we like and what we didn't like. One of them was very funny she made me laugh a lot.

I want to tell you a little bit about Scott Residence Hall. The food was great, I could not follow my diet. My room was great, I had a great view. We all had a great time, and I enjoyed each day living there.

I know that sometimes I had a lot of homework and instead of going to the activities I had to stay and finish my work. The activities were really fun. I don't usually go play and have fun, because I am always working. Last week was great, I am sad that the time flew and the fun time is gone. I hope one day I get to this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment