Monday, June 29, 2009

**My Inspiration**

One of the people who had and have been impacting my life is my father. He always tells me to keep going and never to give up, no matter what, never give up. Sometimes when I fell like quitting I think of his words and that helps me to keep going. Everything I do, I always do it for the good of my family and of course that means that is for my own good too.


My father is a very hard worker man. I admire him a lot. He is always been a role model to me. Sometimes he is hard to get alone with, but most of the times he is good, like all of us, he has his bad days too. My father have been teaching me a lot of things that are not very usual for women, but he says that I have to learn that, because if one day he is gone, that I hope that never happens, I will take his place. I always have been the strongest of my family, I know that I am very sensitive but that stays inside of me, is something that I hide inside.


I don’t like people seeing me cry. My father is very strong, if something happens he doesn’t cry I know that he wants to, but he doesn’t because he likes to stay strong to give support to others. I want to be the same way, and I think I am the same way, because my mom says that. I keep my feelings, tears and pain to myself, that it’s always how it’s been doing.

I know that my father will guide me to college, and in my difficult times, he will be there and give me corage to keep going. I love my dad. He wants me to go to college because he didn’t have the chance to go. He had to stay home and help his parents to work. He always says that school comes first and everything else is second no matter what. He wants me to be somebody, a very important person.


I plan to be a nurse and when I make enough money I will take him out of work. I don’t want my parents to worry any more. I want to take care of them like they are taking care of me right know. I always going to be thankful with god for given me the best dad in the whole world. I love you papi!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment